Monday, May 25, 2015

My first Easel card

This year Valentine was a bit different ........ 

I made a valentine gift for my dear hubby ... and since it was a surprise ...I gift wrapped it and kept it in the Lunch bag of his .... 
Well I expected him to call me during his lunch time .... I mean regarding the surprise .... but it was my turn to be surprised .... b'cos even after 3 days of valentine's there was no mention from my husband regarding the gift.

Unable to control my mixed feelings .... I asked him about the gift .... he said ... " I din't open it ...cos I thought it was a gift for my colleague's marriage". Only after I told him that it was a surprise for him did he open it after 5 long days of my waiting. There went my valentine like a gas less balloon.

By the way this was my gift ......
An Easel drawer card.......

No comments:

Post a Comment