Sunday, May 24, 2015

Intro

I'm  very much new to the blogging world......
Seriously I donno where to start from and what to write....lots going on in my mind.
I've been crafting for the past 3 years....
first my crafting started with ..... paper bowls.....
 then quilling ....
then jewellery making.....
terracotta jewellry ....
and finally ..........
card making.
Trust me my husband has gone bonkers .....for spending a lot on my varied interests......and filling my house with all sorts of junk.
I try my best to do justice to my varied interests and sometimes I do fail but that has not stopped me from pursuing my interests...Thanks to my patience partner ..my sponsorer and my critic (he ..he... my husband).
I did create thus blog a year and half back. .......but never got tge courage to pen down anything. Well even today I wouldn't have done so if it was not an accidental entry into my blog to post a comment on one of the blogs (Couture creations ).
I do follow many blogs but never had the courage to post any comment.....and this is the first time ever.........

Thank you all for  listening ...........
Here are some of my works i did in the past years........


No comments:

Post a Comment